Congratulations! As graduation nears, you may have questions regarding the granting of your degree and the Commencement ceremony. This website will provide the information you need.
All students planning on attending Commencement must fill out the Commencement RSVP & Ticket Order Form in order to participate and obtain tickets for themselves and their guests. Commencement tickets are limited and each graduating student will be allotted 6 guest tickets in addition to their student ticket. On the form you may request to be added to a wait list for an additional 2 tickets.
Click here for more information regarding Commencement tickets and distribution dates.
Note: Walking at Commencement does not guarantee that your degree has been granted. All degree requirements must be fulfilled and verified before diplomas are printed. For more information on graduation status, please contact your academic department.
Graduation and Commencement Checklist
- Submit your Petition to Graduate.
- Request invitation letter for international guests.
- Complete the Commencement RSVP & Ticket Order Form. You must have a ticket to participate in Commencement!
- Pick up your Commencement tickets. Click here for ticket distribution days and times. Any tickets not claimed by April 15 will be forfeited.
- Purchase your cap and gown.
- Review Day of Ceremony Participation Guidelines.
- Make arrangements for graduates and guests with special needs.
- Confirm your personal contact information on BannerWeb for diploma printing, mailing, and trouble shooting.
- Attend the Grad Fair.
- Order your Commencement DVD.
- Settle all financial accounts at the One-Stop Center or on BannerWeb.
- Complete financial aid exit loan counseling. All students who received federal loan aid at any time must complete exit counseling before their diplomas can be released.
- You are almost a Lawrence Tech alum! Check out the Lawrence Tech Alumni Association.